Expanding the frontiers of Prostate cancer diagnosis
- Integrated with pathlab digital workflows for everyday use.
- Screening, triaging for cancer detection.
- Clinical grade
- Improved productivity and shorter turnaround time
- Screening, triaging at Case / slide / Region of Interest (ROI) level
- AI-based diagnostic tools: case / slide classification, tumor segmentation with colored boundaries, area measurements, detailed AI-summary with tables, charts.
- Prostate adenocarcinoma is the most common form of prostate cancer which is the 2nd highest occurring cancer among men and increasing every year worldwide. ProstateQ AI is a powerful tool to detect prostatic adenocarcinoma.
- Increases lab productivity by enabling screening, triage and prioritization of cases assisting pathologists.
- Clinical grade solution for AI-based tumor classification as either benign or malignant with detailed boundaries using segmentation maps for easy explainability and quicker assessment by pathologists based on slide or Region of Interest (ROI).
- Enriched and detailed AI summary report based on the analysed parameters – stromal, glandular, benign and malignant tissue with their areas are shown in data tables, charts at the case level along with prostate anatomy image indicating tumor classification at the corresponding gross label location.