Innovation Meets Disease Care
Inspired by the idea of the Pantheon in ancient Greece and Rome, Qritive’s solutions hinges on a similar concept with its hub-and-spoke model, serving as a one-stop AI-powered ecosystem created for pathologists, by pathologists.
Digitizing the pathology workflow from start to finish, it is a clinically approved, vendor-agnostic ecosystem equipped with a
holistic range of features to support pathologists.
From case management, AI analysis of whole-slide images, to report generation, it streamlines processes and helps pathologists
to focus on what they do best. It opens doors to a world where telepathology and remote diagnosis is possible.
With AI modules that are trained to analyze immunohistochemistry, Qritive is able to grade lymphadenopathy, breast, prostate and colon cancer, amongst other diseases, enhancing pathologists’ and physicians’ diagnostic confidence. Ultimately, it improves concordance
and optimizes patient outcomes.
The preferred choice for 5 hospitals and pathology labs across the globe, PantheonTM and Qsuite can be seamlessly integrated into existing Laboratory Systems. It continues to push new frontiers in disease diagnosis, and is key to shaping the future of pathology.
- Case management dashboard
- Feature-rich microscopy slide viewer
- Report generation
- Quality Assurance (QA) workflow
- AI modules trained to identify and grade cancer
- Open AI format for seamless deployment
- Support for AI- powered triage and prescreening
- Support for AI research
Feature-rich Slide Viewer
- Low-bandwidth requirements
- Supports millions of annotations
- Multiple zoom levels
- Integration with major LIS, EMR and other hospital information systems
- Compatible with PACS systems and DICOM protocol
- On-premise amp; cloud deployment option.
Compliance & Security
- Class A medical device by HAS (Health Sciences Authority)
- In compliance with Qritive’s QMS (ISO 13485)
- Tested to ensure reliability at scale
- Data encryption & secure communication protocols
Viewing at different magnification levels
Diverse magnifying levels to detect, quantify and characterize tissue structures
Facilitates pathology workflow communication & analysis to optimize clinical decisions
Colon cancer is the third most common cause of cancer-related deaths globally. Our Colon Cancer AI Module helps to differentiate benign from malignant colon tissue.
- Deep neural network trained to identify benign areas from dysplastic and malignant areas on biopsy slides.
- Identify high-risk areas seamlessly and reduce error-prone manual measurements.
Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer in men globally. Our Prostate Cancer AI Module helps to differentiate a wide range of benign and malignancies in prostate tissue.
- Deep neural network trained to identify benign from malignant areas on biopsy slides and grade the cancer.
- Identify Gleason patterns and quantify tumour in tissue to avoid laborious and error-prone manual measurements
Lymph Node Metastasis
- Identify macro and micro metastasis by screening the lymph nodes and assist pathologists to produce more accurate diagnosis for cancer patients.
Our IHC AI Module helps to provide quantitative assessment of IHC assays.
- Leverage deep learning and image analysis technologies for quantification of immunohistochemistry (IHC) tests to complete the accurate identification and classification of tumour cells and provide a detailed analysis of the findings.
Security and Data Loss Prevention
Patients form the heart of what we do. Our solutions drive quality diagnosis and treatment to enhance health outcomes, helping patients to live longer.
Pathologists are the unsung
heroes in healthcare. Our solutions improve workflow efficiency and increases analytic confidence, supporting pathologists in every step of the way, even remotely.
Researchers hold the key to the answers of tomorrow.
Providers are the frontliners in
patient care. Our solutions improve confidence in clinical diagnosis, enabling providers to deliver optimal health outcomes for patients.